Have you imagined piloting a daring idea for improving your school? Do you enjoy working collectively with peers to overcome persistent challenges in the work place? Are you passionate about the education profession and improving professional learning for seasoned educators? WPS Educator Collaboratives are communities of practice aimed at addressing the pressing issues facing schools today. Representing a diversity of schools serving high need communities across the country, Collaborative participants are seasoned teachers and school leaders who reflect a broad range of perspectives and lived experience. In addition to serving as thought partners for their peers, participants have a voice in shaping future WPS professional learning programs. WPS provides all Collaborative participants with an honorarium for their valuable time and expertise.
Participants commit to:
- attending 4 online sessions December 2021 – March 2022 (2hr/session)
- serving as a sounding board for Collaborative members around problems of practice within their school contexts
- participating in collective resource sharing and solution finding for challenges specific to Collaborative members
- contributing an additional 1 hour per month of pre-work between sessions
- formulating specific recommendations for the Foundational Teacher Fellowship
- notify colleagues about WPS program offerings.
Applications are closed for the 2022 Teacher and School Leader Collaboratives.
WPS · 196 Herrick Rd. · Newton, MA · 02459 · email@example.com